You all have been doing such an incredible job of keeping this community going. From posting great images, videos, and more everyday to the awesome Post Card Project you guys started... we've been extremely impressed with everything you're doing on and off the site.
As Chan has mentioned in a previous PTL post, he has a lot of ideas about how he wants to make this community even better. His schedule is so crazy right now that he asked me to help with the site, and I jumped at the opportunity!
I loved the video intros you guys posted on PTL a few weeks back, so I thought I would follow suit with my own vlog (aka video blog) to let you all know about some new features we've added to PTL and a whole bunch more that are currently in the works.
Let me apologize now for the darkness of the video and the fact that I say ummm more times than I can count...two problems I've ironically never had when writing over 1600 articles on CTU. I promise I'll get better at this video thing...
To recap (minus a few ummm's) ...
- Best of Post the Love Blog
- Removed the "Share This" Option
- Added Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet, and Email This Sharing Options to Posts
- Added Meebo Toolbar to Bottom of Site
- Added Inappropriate Content Reporting Flag to Posts
- Added Twitter Integration on PTL Official Profile
- Contests for Members
- Daily/Weekly Themes
- User Chat
- Facebook Integration on PTL Official Page
NEXT FEW MONTHS
- Post Search Functionality
- Post Categorization/Tagging Functionality
- Latest/Most Popular Posts Widget
As I said, PTL is all about LOVE and RESPECT and is hands down the most positive community I've ever seen. We're really excited about where PTL is today and even more excited about where it could be tomorrow. We want to hear what you guys think about it too, so let us know in the comments section on any and all of my posts.
Most importantly, you guys keep POSTING THE LOVE, and I'll be here to BLOG THE LOVE!!!